Sunday 22 August 2010

Influence Map


These last few days I have seen quite a few cool artists post this thing, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I don't want to spend time/space trying to explain each of my choices, except to say that they have all made a profound impression on me, at one time or another, and some still do to this day.

I ended up choosing only artists, and not all kinds of inspirational sources, like the text encourages to do; I simply could not limit my choices, which is typically me. I might post a 'Inspiration map' with with all the remaining elements sometime =)
I also ended up not really following the guidelines for pic size/number - again because I simply could not limit my choices, and still I feel like I could continue to pile it on. Damn there are so many incredible artists out there...

Thanks to http://fox-orian.deviantart.com/ for the cool idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment